Will you be the lucky winner of this PowerGlide Icon cue?
Jerry Esmonde from Ireland is the grand prize winner, congratulations!
The big prize on offer to one winner of this exclusive competition is a brand new PowerGlide Professional Icon ¾ Cue which has an astonishing retail value of £220!
The cue has the following features:
It also comes with a quality soft cue sleeve and both 29” and 6” mini extensions, allowing you hit the table as soon as it arrives!
For your chance to win this amazing prize, all you have to do is answer the following question:
Who won the 2012 UK Championship at the Barbican Centre, York?
A) Mark Selby
B) Mark Allen
C) Mark King
Terms and conditions of the competition can be found at the bottom of the page.
Follow PowerGlide Cues on Twitter and Facebook for all the latest news and offers!
Terms and conditions:
1. The competition closes on 11.59 PM(GMT) December 10th 2013, no entries will be received after that.
2. The winner will be notified by the December 12th 2013 by email.
3. One entry per person, per household only.
4. Employees (and their family members) of Unicorn Group and Maximum Snooker are not eligible to enter.
5. The prize is as stated above, no cash alternative will be offered.